[sword-devel] Elberfelder 1871 extrem faulty

Wolfgang Schultz woschultz at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:43:28 MST 2006

there is a problem with your german Elberfelder 1871. It is not a
Elberfelder from 1871 because almost all verses are different from the
original text, which ist avaliable as PDF-Docs:

therefore the Theologische Initiative Freiburg has set up a project for
creating a true electronic Elberfelder 1871 text.

we have taken the sword "elberfelder 1871" as basic text and we plan to
work as a team with Subversion as revision control system.

everybody is invited to take an active part in our project.

details see here: http://tinyurl.com/hl3ku ( german content )

We don´t know how long our project last, but we think crosswire should
clarify that the elberfelder 1871 modul isn't what it alleges to be.

Wolfgang Schultz
Theologische Initiative Freiburg