[sword-devel] new fi.conf uilocale

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Sep 9 04:41:14 MST 2006

I made some changes to fi.conf. I also found some more uninternationalized
strings, but I had only older version of biblecs sourcecode where I looked at.
Troy, check my comments at the end of the file. You may remove those entries
which  are not relevant.

I tried to test the RC1 in Windows, but it gave that "VerseKey::Book: <bookname>
does not have a matching toupperabbrevs entry! error million times. It happened
only when I changed the locale into Finnish and KJV module installed. So, this
latest .conf is not tested.

BTW, Personal Commentary Edit Entry was not working properly. I edited some
entries and saved them but they vanished somewhere after saving. I have no time
to investigate this more.

The latest version is http://iki.fi/eelik/sword/fi.conf-2006-09-09

More information about the sword-devel mailing list