[sword-devel] Manuscript Bible Text Coverage

Jason Brooks jbrooks at kinex.net
Thu Sep 7 08:15:46 MST 2006

That would definitely be interesting and profitable.  I would be
interested as time allows, as well as a slow dial-up connection.  But the
one question  that comes to mind is legality.  What would be the source of
the information?  I was thinking that the critical apparatus of the NA27,
for instance, was copywrighted.  So, to reproduce that work, basically in
toto, in a different place/form, would that infringe on copywright?  I
know that the UBS5/NA28 has an initial web interface that does this.  It's
usually here: http://nestlealand.uni-muenster.de/ but is currently
offline.

Is this the way you were leaning?  I'm glancing through my UBS4 and don't
see what you're mentioning.  But I definitely recall different info in the
back of my NA27.  I guess the copywright question still applies, yes?

Thanks,
Jason

<quote who="Troy A. Griffitts">