[sword-devel] Request for precompiled sword utilitiees for win32.

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Oct 24 15:19:36 MST 2006

Dear Krzysztof,
    My apologies.  I had started to upload new versions of the utilities
and got too busy to test and them post an email after I had them ready.
Thank you for the report that I have not yet successfully achieved
static compilation.  I'll try to include everything but the ICU data dll
in the .exe.  They should be ready sometime soon.  I'll try to post when
I have them tested on a non-development box.

    -Troy.