[sword-devel] Request for precompiled sword utilitiees for win32.

Krzysztof Bialas krzbia at ctm.gdynia.pl
Tue Oct 24 10:16:29 MST 2006

OK!
Thank You very much for help and placing the new and fresh executables
at the ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/utils/win32/.
Unfortunately I've run into problems again - this time it is cg32.dll
that i've missed. I've quickly found the file on the
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/
but then the result is "procedure entry point is missing __cg__sopen in
library CG32.DLL" Possibly the library i have is different from the one
present on the crosswire server.

So to summarize: I'm still looking for help!

Christopher