[sword-devel] introduction & more dutch bible translations?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Oct 23 11:00:47 MST 2006

Dear brothers desiring to help in regard to Dutch Bibles,

	It has been quite some time since we've had anyone actively update our
copyright progress website at:

	http://crosswire.org/copyright/

	Maybe it would be a good idea to move this data to our wiki so people
can update their progress, now that we have our wiki back online again:

	http://crosswire.org/wiki

	We would love to have Dutch speakers contact Dutch Bible Societies
regarding distribution permission.

	My personal desire is to see God's Word disseminated to a wider
audience through our work.  Thank you for your willingness to serve
together!

	-Troy A. Griffitts