[sword-devel] Bug RtoL support in WinSword

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Oct 23 05:37:03 MST 2006

The Hebrew module WLC _is_ displaying correctly when using the "Direction=RtoL" directive.

But it appears it follows a different algorithm than the Arabic and the Farsi one: Removing the directive will result in a jumbled up sentence structure but not jumbled up words. I.e. the first word will be the last word etc. The Farsi and teh Arabic module get jumbled up at the letter level _with_ the directive switched on.

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------