[sword-devel] 1.5.9

DavidTroidl at aol.com DavidTroidl at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 09:38:51 MST 2006

Hi!

I just installed the Sword Project 1.5.9 on Windows XP, with the  installer.
Just wanted to register a few minor annoyances.  Generally  everything is grea
t.

1) When installing the ESV from the Install Manager, the Status dialog  never
registered any changes.  It said "Connecting to server at  ftp.crosswire.org"
throughout the download.  Though the book did download  properly.

2) The new version didn't remember my option settings: specifically Strong
Numbers and Morph Tags both On.

3) When I select the ESV, or change chapters, the program "flashes" through
the entire chapter before it displays it.  I assume this has something to  do
with the notes, but I could be wrong.

Other than that, my first experience was good.  Thanks very much.

Peace,

David