[sword-devel] Questions about making module from usual book text

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Oct 11 14:51:38 MST 2006

Dear Сергей Кузнецов,
	I'm not sure what utilities come with the FC5 packages, but if you
build from source code, you will get quite a number of utilities which
may aide in your efforts.  We have just released sword-1.5.9.  May I
suggest you download the package at:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/software/swordapi.jsp

	and:

tar xzfv sword-1.5.9.tar.gz
cd sword-1.5.9/
./usrinst.sh
make
cd utilities/
make

Then you should see imp2gbs compiled in your current directory.

You can also:

cd ../tests/
make

and find a few helpful utilities:

treekeytest
genbooktest

Which will show you the index of your newly created book and let you
traverse the tree and see the entries.

I hope this is helpful.

	-Troy A. Griffitts