[sword-devel] Collaborative Timeline Project

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Oct 3 12:10:40 MST 2006

Harley, Gabriel, and Ben,

Awesome!  Thanks for posting info about the work that has already been
done!  Anyone interested in looking at their stuff and seeing how we
could turn it into a growing community project?  Or, as Gabriel
suggests, interface with Wikipedia?  I'd be a little concerned with the
data obtained directly from Wikipedia.  The timeline data at mit was
deceptively biased.  For example, They list "Other Gospels" grouped
together and starting at 70AD.  They get this early date because they
include the Didache in the group, which is not written as a 'Gospel'.

Just trying to throw out ideas for a project.  If someone is excited
about this and wants to try throwing something together, I'd be all for it!

	-Troy.