[sword-devel] Collaborative Timeline Project

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 23:27:37 MST 2006

An existing time line project (imaginatively titled Timeline) is at
http://simile.mit.edu/timeline/

Timeline is a DHTML-based AJAXy widget for visualizing time-based events.
It is open source under the BSD license and uses XML or JSON.

An example they have is the religious timeline at
http://simile.mit.edu/timeline/examples/religions/religions.html
This is a BIG example containing jewish and christian history.

If you could hook it up to a wiki like interface, this would enable
collaboration

--
God Bless,
Ben