[sword-devel] modules to relational database

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:54:29 MST 2006

On a branching note, thinking about quick & dirty hacks for this type
of tool, what is the current state/lack of state for the Sword
library's python binding?  I thought I remembered hearing someone
speaking about it in the past, but I don't recall hearing much about
it.  It would seem an ideal way to achieve a decent RAD language for
fast & simple hack-ups like this SQL importer.

Add to that the possibilities of XP development for various types of
front-end, etc, etc...

--Greg