[sword-devel] sword module repository

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Nov 6 15:09:24 MST 2006

I have created a collection of sword modules for which i have only limited rights of distribution - i.e. our church can distribute them without any complaint, but I think I would end up in trouble if I uploaded them into the sword repositories. I do presume this will be resolved at some stage, but I am at the same time eager to go ahead and put a repository onto our church website until things are sorted.

What exactly is needed in a repository to make it work with the module manager in BibleCS or in JSword's Bibledesktop

How do I need to package modules? Zip or self extracting exe-files?

Thanks

Peter

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl