[sword-devel] This might be useful to some

Geoffrey W Hastings geoffreyhastings at juno.com
Sat Nov 4 22:08:24 MST 2006

A friend sent me this link. I copied and pasted in some of the opening
page.
http://zhubert.com/
For Fellow Students of the Bible in the Original Languages
Read the Bible
Concordance
Tutorial
Donate
Bible Browser
 Greek Tischendorf Textual Criticism Codex Sinaiticus New American
Standard King James English Standard NET Bible BGreek Translit My
Translation Create Translation Graphical Text

Jn 3:16-21(Help?)

Word Finder
Search by Definition, Strong's Number, Unicode, Betacode, or Word Number

User login
Username: *
Password: *

Create new account
Request new password

Navigation
study
book study
flashcard
vocab lists
bookmark
extras
blog
converter
customize
donate
usage
zack's to-do list
create content
forums
Daily Reading
November 05
John 6:41 - 6:71
????????? ??? ?? ???da??? pe?? a?t?? ?t? e?pe? ??? e?µ? ? ??t?? ? ?ataß??
?? t?? ???a??? ...
Add this to your website
Chat Rooms
As I've thought about including this functionality, I can see a couple of
use cases where it'd be useful and many others where it's just a nifty
thing.
1) Geographically diverse study groups - perhaps you are in a study group
with some people from all over the world and would like to gather
together to go over a weekly lesson. Well, you can now employ the chat
rooms online here.
2) Translation committee - I'm always building with this in
mind...perhaps you're on a committee that's evaluating the rendering of a
certain passage, but again, you're all over the world. Here's a place
where you can gather, have your chat saved for you for future reference,
with direct access to all the goodies on this site.
In any case, if you've got an account on this site and want to give it a
test run, I'd love to get your feedback in the forums!
http://www.zhubert.com/chatrooms
FYI - You have to be logged in to access the chatrooms. This is
zhubert – November 1, 2006 – 10:55pm
Announcements
read more – zhubert's blog
Reverse-Interlinear