[sword-devel] Re: Albanian Module.

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed May 31 16:08:26 MST 2006

Hi Maurits,

On 5/31/06, Maurits Obbink <Lists at obbink.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I converted the Albanian Sword module to a Palmbibleplus Module and
> since in Psalms al headings where missing (e.g. Palm 3: "A Psalm of
> David, when he fled from Absalom his son." --> Albanian: "Psalm i
> Davidit kur iku përpara Absalomit, birit të tij.") I added these from a
> print version.
> could I somehow back port these changes?

You'd probably have to take the output file of something like mod2osis
and put the text into that output file and then recreate the module
from that.  But I remember someone on the list saying something about
the export/import tool chain mod2osis->osis2mod being broken and not
producing identical modules, so you might want to get someone who
knows more to comment on the status of that.