[sword-devel] Re: Albanian Module.

Maurits Obbink Lists at Obbink.org
Wed May 31 16:48:13 MST 2006

Hi All,

I found a couple of verses shifted:
This is only the case in the Windows module the Linux version and the
http://unbound.biola.edu/ version is O.K.

>From 2 Corinthians 13:14 Onwards till Hebrews 7:10 all verses are moved
one verse up (over chapters and books) [Resulting in the first verse of
 a book showing up in the last verse of the previous book]
from Hebrews 7:10 to II John two verses up.
from III John till Revelations 13 one verse up.
from there on O.K.

Regards,

Maurits Obbink.