[sword-devel] OSIS: line breaks in notes

Moses Truong moses.truong at gmail.com
Sun May 28 18:53:47 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm wondering is the usage for linebreaks in OSIS when it occurs inside
a note.

Previously, I was using <l /> which was pointed out as being the wrong
way to encode a linebreak, and was suggested to use <milestone
type="line" /> instead.

However, I've noticed that if this was used, the linebreak is displayed
in the text also (I'm using BibleTime 1.6beta2). I'm not sure if this is
by design or is it just a bug in BibleTime.

Could someone confirm this and more importantly, which way is the best
to encode a linebreak/paragraph. Thanks.

moses