[sword-devel] howto: mod2osis

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Fri May 26 12:41:58 MST 2006

Still unable to use it. It returns:
#Jonatas-Ferreiras-Computer:~ jonatasferreira$ /opt/sword-1.5.8/bin/
mod2osis finney
#error: /opt/sword-1.5.8/bin/mod2osis: couldn't find module: finney

Can this be because MacSword uses a different method to install the
modules? The path to the modules is /Applications/MacSword/Modules
and we put the raw files inside this directory.

Jónatas