[sword-devel] howto: mod2osis

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri May 26 08:19:12 MST 2006

Hmmm, I haven't used sword on the Mac, but the version of sword that
Manfred compiled, if it contains mod2osis, should work fine.  Of
course, it's possible that he didn't compile the utilities, in which
case you can't use mod2osis, but the procedure should be the same.
MacSword is just the program that displays the texts and should have
no impact on whether mod2osis works properly or not.

--Greg