[sword-devel] HowTo: create ztext module?

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Wed May 10 12:13:16 MST 2006

Thanks. I'll revise the earlier tutorial for module preparation to
describe making a ztext compressed module. Later today, it should be

http://lcdbible.sf.net/misc/CwModuleTutorial.doc   (same file)
http://lcdbible.sf.net/misc/CwModuleTutorial.zip (same file, about
(includes a whole stand-alone tree of directories and files to
correspond to the .doc above, and the .doc file assumes it has been

The .zip file above will include the vc6/7.1/8 project files to build
mod2zmod.exe from mod2zmod.cpp (provided as a template even though
mod2zmod.exe is available).

Feedback appreciated.

BTW: is twiki available, or still offline? That would seem like a
preferred way to allow the tutorial to improve/expand with input from
people with lots more experience that myself. The tutorial so far is
"for newbies written by a newbie", and tries to be "everything you
need to know, and NOTHING MORE."

What about the mvnForums? It seems less applicable for this kind of
task, but is still alive.