[sword-devel] Create a module. Where is xml2gbs

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Mon May 8 10:03:13 MST 2006

I'm trying to create a new PorAA module with some corrections made by
Manfred (some strange characters at the end of each line). Manfred
sent me an OSIS file and I'm trying to figure out how we create a new
module with it. I've been reading this — http://www.crosswire.org/
sword/develop/swordmodule/ — to learn but I cannot find an executable
that is mentioned, the xml2gbs. I use a Mac and I've installed the
tools under /opt/sword-1.5.8 and the executables are under ./bin
(mod2osis, osis2mod, addld, etc.) but there is no xml2gbs. Where is it?