[sword-devel] wxSword Client

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:44:43 MST 2006

Barry,

That would be great, as then I could try and integrate that into the
program.  Having support for multiple build systems is always a plus :).

I know that the program compiles and links cleanly against sword-1.5.8 under
Linux, as that is my main development environment.  However, I haven't had
any luck today getting SVN to cleanly configure under Ubuntu.  I keep
getting problems with it finding autoconf macros (it's a problem with my
local system as I've successfully autoconf'd it before under other
systems).  I, therefore, can't speak to whether wxSword compiles cleanly
against SVN under Linux but it definitely works against 1.5.8.

Thanks for you time!

--Greg