[sword-devel] ESV beta announcement

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu May 4 13:41:02 MST 2006

> I think I've tried SwordWeb, but it doesn't seem active. The link at:
> http://www.crosswire.org/swordweb/
> that is labeled "Read the Bible" seems to be 404'ed
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/biblenew

The "See it in action" link is correct.  The header on that page is
indeed incorrect.  Thanks for pointing it out.  Should be fixed now.

Here's a direct link:

http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?mod=ESV&Footnotes=On&Cross-references=On

But mostly the point is that BibleCS (1.5.8rc1) is not using SVN right
now, so it might be a BibleCS issue.

> I don't know how to do this, other than creating a new jira issue (but I
> don't know how to delete the MOD-40 issue)

Yeah, I stink at our bug tracker worse than you, likely.  I'll leave it
to an expert like DM or Joe to comment on this one.

> BTW, when you create a jira issue, you get a confirming email with an
> invalid link:
> View the issue:
>  http://www.crosswire.org/jira/browse/MOD-37

And this one.