[sword-devel] Re: Offer help (portuguese module?)

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Wed May 3 05:59:25 MST 2006

Hi Manfred,

The module is in the Module Add-ins in the crosswire website: http://
www.crosswire.org/sword/servlet/SwordMod.Verify?
modName=PorAA&pkgType=mac

The app crashes EVERY TIME I use the search engine but NO, the app
ALSO CRASHES many times if I leave the module open, quit the app and
then re-open it.

If you want, I can e-mail you the crash reports. Can I do it to the
list or should I send it privately? (can you give me your e-mail?)

Thks,
Jónatas