[sword-devel] JD Bible Bot: new web pages and project

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 10:09:51 MST 2006

Oh, I've run jabber clients before (sorry, i wasn't specific).  I guess I
was asking if I needed to have any special sword libs installed or whanot.
Which I later read on the website so I should be good to go.

I'll reply to this thread tonight when I get the account setup.

Cheers,
David Overcash

On 3/31/06, Eeli Kaikkonen <eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi> wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, David Overcash wrote:
>
> > I'd be more than willing to do this.
> > Let me know what you need me to do to get it setup and running, I'll
> have it
> > up by tonight for testing purposes.
>
> There is help for admistrators (those who run the bot) at
> http://biblebot.jabberstudio.org/. However it doesn't cover basic things
> about Jabber account setup. There's help for that at
> http://www.jabber.org/user/. Jabber is very much the same as other
> Instant Messaging systems so it should be easy enough if you have made
> accounts for example for AIM. You can also make a new AIM account for
> the bot if you think the AIM licence conditions allow that. Then you can
> use some Jabber client to add an AIM gateway to the Jabber account.
> After that the bot will serve both Jabber and AIM users.
>

>   Yours,
>         Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland
>         e-mail: eekaikko at mailx.studentx.oulux.fix (with no x)

http://www.funnylookinhat.com