[sword-devel] JD Bible Bot: new web pages and project

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Mar 31 09:55:02 MST 2006

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, David Overcash wrote:

> I'd be more than willing to do this.
> Let me know what you need me to do to get it setup and running, I'll have it
> up by tonight for testing purposes.

There is help for admistrators (those who run the bot) at
http://biblebot.jabberstudio.org/. However it doesn't cover basic things
about Jabber account setup. There's help for that at
http://www.jabber.org/user/. Jabber is very much the same as other
Instant Messaging systems so it should be easy enough if you have made
accounts for example for AIM. You can also make a new AIM account for
the bot if you think the AIM licence conditions allow that. Then you can
use some Jabber client to add an AIM gateway to the Jabber account.
After that the bot will serve both Jabber and AIM users.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland