Fw: [sword-devel] BibleCS Installer

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Fri Mar 24 12:28:25 MST 2006

DMSmith wrote:
> I have sent to Troy a workable system.

Is that nsis installer source code available? And a prototype of the
setup.exe itself? The last setup.nsi in SVN at:
https://crosswire.org/svn/biblecs/trunk/installer/

is from Sep 8, 2005. Is there somewhere else to look?

I would appreciate a "preview of coming attactions" so I can do some prep of
the LcdBible 1.31 installer. It's been ready since October, but I've been
holding off so that it will conform to the BibleCS installer as far as "look
and feel" and installation directory choices.