[sword-devel] Fwd: [Linux4christians] Journaling Software

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 08:04:00 MST 2006

This seems like it could be easily implemented as simply an extension on the
current daily-devotional style of module (which are implemented in
Lexicon/Dictionary format, correct?) with simply the appending of year onto
the date information.  Alternatively implementation as a General Book broken
up something like:
PersonalDevotional/
     2004/
     2005/
     2006/
          January/
          February/
          March/
etc...

That doesn't seem too difficult to implement.  Not saying I'm in any
position to do it atm, but just throwing out ideas.

--Greg