[sword-devel] Update on KJV2006

Terry T Biggs terry470 at alltel.net
Wed Mar 15 08:35:33 MST 2006

Hello,

This is from gnomesword-2.1.6-svn

  53 And were continually in the temple, <3588 strong:G2411> praising
and blessing God. <3588 strong:G2316> Amen."/> "/> "/>

Chapter 1
  1 In the beginning was the Word <3588 strong:G3056> , and the Word
<3588 strong:G3056> was with God <3588 strong:G2316> , and the Word
<3588 strong:G3056> was God.
  2 The same was in the beginning with God <3588 strong:G2316> .
  3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made
that was made.
  4 In him was life; and the life <3588 strong:G2222> was the light
<3588 strong:G5457> of men <3588 strong:G444> .

Might be a gnomesword problem.

thanks for taking this project on :)

terry