[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.8rc3

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 28 02:11:09 MST 2006

Hi there ...........

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> New Release Candidate ready for testing.
Now I've had chance to look properly at this rc, I find no problems so
far.  The buttons are really useful - I copy and paste passages into my
order of service every week, and the ability to use a button to turn
footnotes etc off makes things much easier.

I am hoping that the final release candidate can solve the two
limitations that NET shows up.  Currently we are recommending that
BibleCS users will need both NET and NETnotes as the notes in the
footnotes window from NET are truncated at the maximum window size - the
other frontends have scroll bars.  Also, the footnotes window does not
render the Hebrew.  You might like to look at the draft installation web
pages.  They are at http://www.bible.org/assets/Sword/  They are at that
URL at the present time, but will probably be moved when release takes
place.  Release is scheduled for the end of this week or early next.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com