[sword-devel] [sword-support] XML

Jason Turner lefticus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 11:18:48 MST 2006

On 5/11/06, Daniel Glassey <dglassey at gmail.com> wrote:

> P.S. Would anyone that has played with bindings lately - from swig I
> guess i.e. perl, c#, python like to write up a web page so we can
> advertise their availability.

Sorry, I haven't been paying too much attention to the mailing list
lately and just noticed this message.

My sandbox for working on the sword SWIG bindings is here:

http://source.emptycrate.com/projects/swigsword/

There is an SVN and some snapshots available. It's a rewrite of the
way SWIG is currently handled in sword and would probably break some
code that relies on the current bindings.

It is very complete with only a few classes and functions not being
wrapped. One of my goals was to make it so that all functions wrapped
are wrapped properly, so there are no unwrapped types in the generated
code.

I need to make it into a patch set against the sword svn trunk and see
if I can get it approved, but got distracted by projects needed for my
church website...

God Bless
Jason

--