[sword-devel] The ultimate word on the "PorAA" module Portuguese Bible

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 15:59:20 MST 2006

Hi Chris,

I thought you would come to that conclusion. But now we have another
problem to solve: we have no portuguese bible available. What is
Crosswire going to do about it? I'm trying to get permission from
Portuguese Bible Society to distribute Almeida Revista e Corrigida
(ARC). Shouldn't someone from the Crosswire contact them too? I can
give you the contacts if needed.

I'm not trying to put a burden upon you, please don't take it that
way. I'm just trying to help. I think sometimes my words are
misinterpreted (maybe because english is not my primary language).

Yours in the service of the Master,
Jónatas Ferreira