[sword-devel] New Stuff for Testing

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 31 12:40:17 MST 2006

The warning message is showing up because you have stderr going to the
terminal window. You can either pipe it elsewhere (e.g. add "2>
/dev/null" to your command) or, I think, you can disable all warning
messages in Sword somehow.

If you're feeding diatheke's output to something else, it shouldn't
receive the error text.

--Chris