[sword-devel] Re: SWORDWEB Footnote / Cross-ref support (Robin Randall)

RLRANDALLX at aol.com RLRANDALLX at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 22:42:58 MST 2006

In a message dated 1/30/2006 5:06:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
sword-devel-request at crosswire.org writes:

Re:  SWORDWEB Footnote / Cross-ref support

Feedback for the Cross-ref support:  This is cool stuff!  One  problem I see.
When you click on the "x" it brings up 1 or more  references.  If you click
on a reference it takes you to that place in  the Bible. But if you then click
"Back" you are back to the old page but the  references are gone!  So to see
the second cross-ref you must remember  which "x" you clicked and click it
again.  Otherwise I really like these  features!  I agree that a dagger and an
asterisk are possibilities, but  maybe just italics would make the "n" and the
"x"  easier on the eyes.

In His Grace,
Robin

E-mail: RLRandallX at aol.com