[sword-devel] Turkish module

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:47:31 MST 2006

This might be a bit naive on my part, but is there a mechanism in the Sword
library that will tell the front-end that the presented text covers multiple
verses?  If I set a VerseKey to Genesis 1:2 is there a way to retrieve where
that entry begins and ends?  For example, if the OSIS entry spans from
verses one to three, is there a way for the front end to determine that from
the VerseKey?  Can it call and ask beginKey() and endKey() or some such
thing where the returned values are 1 and 3, even though the program asked
for verse 2?  I don't remember seeing anything like that in the
documentation, but if there is such an entry, then that would simplify the
application's programming end of the representation.

--Greg