[sword-devel] Turkish module

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Jan 14 22:07:49 MST 2006

The Turkish NT actually had some more significant problems than that, so
I have removed it from the site.

The primary problem was that it was copyrighted, so I have emailed the
copyright holders to get permission for us to distribute it.

The second problem was that it had the OLB as its source. OLB texts are
rather notorioiusly bad (at least IMO). The text conversion to OLB
format resulted in significant data loss and mangling of data (which you
describe). So we'll use a significantly superior text source if we get
permission.

--Chris