[sword-devel] J B Phillips translation

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 6 13:27:47 MST 2006

Hi there ..........

I just picked the following copyright information up from the internet
regarding the JB Phillips translation.  HarperCollins Publishers Ltd,
Religious Books Division, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8JB,
England, telephone (UK) 0181-7417070 *OR* the executor of the J B
Phillips estate - Rev Edwin Robertson, 33 Briardale Gardens, London NW3
7PN, England.  As we have this translation in locked form, I wonder if
anyone has already made contact with the above?  If not, I will try to
make contact.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).