[sword-devel] JSword and the new NET bible

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 22 12:11:18 MST 2006

Hi there ..........

I tried to get the NET bible (full version - NET) up and running under
Sword Desktop for Windows and failed - although this does seem to work
OK with most of my other modules, I can't get it to display anything of
NET but this does display OK under the Windows Sword frontend.  Is it
the sheer number and length of notes that throws it?

The test modules are fully described on the NET forum.  Go to the forums
at: http://netbibleinstitute.com/forum/ the forum you want is the one
for NET bible on Sword -  (attic) and look at the install page.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com