[sword-devel] volunteering for the sword reader (pocket-pc)

Elia Yehuda z4ziggy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:47:01 MST 2006

Hello there,

Let me 1st thank you for a great product. I am using it both the linux version
and on my pocketpc. I find the linux version to be the best bible software
available, so keep up the great work.
however, the pocketpc version is a bit problematic - the hebrew (my language)
is broken and verses longer than 1 line are not aligned - this forces me to
use the english version, which disturbs me quite a bit.
I am not a pocketpc developer, but i do code in c/c++ so I thought to give it
a try and maybe enhance the pocketpc version (which hasnt been updated since
2004). If I'll succeed - with God's blessings - I hope it will be a way to
give others something back. If not - well, it will be a trial i wont regret.
I hope you can send me any relevant information and links for the sword
pocketpc sources and maybe any tips on compiling them on my linux desktop.

Thanks again,
with Blessings,
--
regards,