[sword-devel] NET bible test modules .....

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 19 01:14:28 MST 2006

Hi Troy ...........

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>     InstallManager should work just fine without it.  It is a 'cache'
> of the mods.d directory created with:
> tar czvf mods.d tar.gz mods.d
Just as a check, I untar'd the version of mods.d.tar.gz from the Sword
ftp site and re-tar'd it using 'tar czvf mods.d tar.gz mods.d' and
InstallManager reads that OK.  I guess the problem has to be with our
conf files.  I'm going to play with them, but if you have any ideas,
please let me know.  Meanwile I've uploaded the mods.d.tar.gz that
doesn't work.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).