[sword-devel] KJV2006 Project

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 06:16:41 MST 2006

It might be nice for you to offer people the choice and the chances.  I
think that is what someone was indicating when they stated that we ought not
to make this a theologically based decision but rather a choice based on our
best re-construction of the material.  The choice comes in that SWORD offers
as many of the possible translations as possible in as accurate a
representation as possible - even going so far as to present the
questionable/cultish versions of the scripture.  Thus, the point is moot as
to whether or nt it is a good decision to capitalize, since we are trying to
develop a rendition of the KJV and not our interpretation of the material.

--Greg H