[sword-devel] Combined verses

Teus Benschop teus at teusbenschop.nl
Sun Feb 12 21:48:28 MST 2006

Hello,

Bibledit (bibledit.sourceforge.net) is a tool for the Bible translator,
and uses the imp2vs from the SWORD api to convert a project to a SWORD
module.

Some projects use combined verses, e.g. Matthew 1:2-6a, or similar. When
imp2vs tries to compile verses like this it enters an infinite loop, and
can only be interrupted through the kill -HUP command.

Is this intentional behaviour, or is this a bug? If it's a bug, I am
hereby reporting it, and can send the inputfile for imp2vs to anyone who
requests it. It's a bit big else I could attach it to this mail.

Thanks!

Teus Benschop