[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] sword project for mongolian

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 08:00:49 MST 2006

I took a look at IE's write-mode: tb-rl and it rotates the characters as
well as the text. Probably not what is wanted.
CSS3 specifies this ability but IE does not handle it (don't know about
IE7) and I didn't check FireFox 1.5 or Opera.

When the major browsers support CSS3 then perhaps
www.crosswire.org/study can be changed to use it.