[sword-devel] Is "original input source" for modules available?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 11:17:27 MST 2006

Good point.

I was thinking more of the original import file, rather than the master
source.  I was guessing that Lynn needs a copy of an importable file to use
as demonstrations for the importer how-to that he's creating.  In that case,
the exporter should have all the required mark-up that he would need, I
would think.

--Greg