[sword-devel] BibleCS allows Chap=0 and Verse=-1?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 09:24:06 MST 2006

As far as I recall, it's actually a "feature" and not a "bug."  (Correct me
if I'm wrong) In the API, the reference for a chapter introduction is, e.g.,
Luke 1:0 and the reference for a book's introduction is, e.g., Luke 0:0.  -1
seems a bit strange, but it might have a special use also.  I don't know of
any modules that have the introductions intact off the top of my head, but I
believe that's what the chapter/verse value of 0 is for.

--Greg