[sword-devel] Crosswire Wiki fails + Translation Services offered (English -> Dutch)

Gertjan Francke gwfrancke at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 16:55:09 MST 2006

Dear Johan (and others),

Recently I've translated GnomeSword -> NL. It needs review and should be
compared with the NL translation of Bibletime; to get some consistency.
The file is located in /trunk/gnomesword/po/nl_NL.po. You could edit
this file with a GUI like poedit.

On bibletime.info it comes clear that there is at least one Dutch
translator because there are Dutch tranlations available.
BTW.... I run Ubuntu Edgy with Bibletime installed, but it's still in
English and not Dutch.

I would like a portal on the wiki for (Dutch) developers, translators
and other volunteers, to get an overview on who's doing what. But the
wiki is still down... is somebody working on it?

Regards,

Gertjan

Op zaterdag 09-12-2006 om 00:14 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Johan van
der Lingen: