[sword-devel] Module making

Karl Kleinpaste karl at charcoal.com
Thu Dec 7 08:08:07 MST 2006

"Greg Hellings" <greg.hellings at gmail.com> writes:
> I thought I remembered comments along the lines that you must have all
> of the verses if you're using vpl2mod.  Otherwise you need to use
> imp2mod or something else like that.  Perhaps I'm mistaken?

vpl2mod demands exactly 31,102 verses, in order -- standard KJV
versification -- iff you are running it in "0" mode, with no prepended
verse refs.

When used in "1" mode, where you provide prepended verse refs on every
line, verses can be skipped, so you can grind up an OT- or NT-only
text, or even a Genesis-only text if you like; and any of the
nonstandard versification glitches (e.g. NASB 3John 15) will cause a
warning but the text will be appended to the preceding verse.