[sword-devel] MacSword abandoned

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 1 10:54:37 MST 2006

Troy,

good to hear that everything is alright with Will.
He talked about his Ph.D. back then but I thought be should be
finished already.

Hey, you installed OSX? Did you buy a Mac?
If you checkout the trunk of MacSword there is a folder "sword-build-
mac" which has a makefile that downloads the sword sources and makes
a ppc or universal binary.
Maintaining the sources in CrossWire would be a good Idea.
Actually, additionally to the changes last week, I fixed the locale
stuff and made a lot of code cleanups because with warning option -
Wall there were nearly 500 warnings.
Unfortunately I cannot commit because I do not have write access to
the sourceforge svn.

You want to write a UI for installmgr on Mac?
I can help you there. Please let me know.

Manfred