[sword-devel] MacSword abandoned

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Dec 1 10:40:50 MST 2006

Manfred,
    I've heard briefly from Will, so he's still alive.  He's finishing
up a Ph.D. in User Interface Design, so is likely busy.  I've just
successfully installed OSX and subsequently xCode.  I'm pretty clueless,
but I'm hoping to get things compiled with SVN SWORD and possibly write
a simple UI to the installmgr class in then engine.  Maybe Will would be
willing to let us import the project into CrossWire's SVN server and
maintain it from here, until he has time to jump back in.  I'll be sure
to CC him.

    -Troy.