[sword-devel] CLucene

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Aug 12 16:33:08 MST 2006

The ListKey container which is returned from SWModule::search has a 
newly added .sort() method.

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
>> I tried to compile Sword for some time ago on Debian unstable. CLucene
>> had some problem then. Now I tried again (after upgrading Debian) and
>> compilation worked for some reason, maybe CLucene had been updated.
>> Now the problem is that I don't know how to use clucene with sword. Any
>> pointers? I just like to test it, preferably with some simple command
>> like tool like diatheke.
> I managed to compile BibleTime1.6beta3 with clucene support. I made
> indexes with that and copied them to sword module directories. I made
> necessary changes to diatheke and now it supports clucene search.
> /work/sword/bin/diatheke -b KJV -s lucene  -k "what*"
> Verses containing "what*"-- I Samuel 20:4 ; Genesis 2:19 ; Romans 2:29
> ; [...] Revelation of John 3:3 -- 1036 matches total (KJV)
> It took about 2 seconds when the index was in physical memory disk
> cache. Great. Downside is that returned verse keys are not alpabetically
> arranged.
>   Yours,
> 	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland
> 	e-mail: eekaikko at mailx.studentx.oulux.fix (with no x)
> _______________________________________________
> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> http://www.crosswire.org/mailman/listinfo/sword-devel
> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page

More information about the sword-devel mailing list